|Board of Studies
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
23rd October 2020
Virtual Coaching Classes (VCC) batch commencing from 28th October 2020 for Students of Final course appearing in May 2021 examination
The Board of Studies has been proactive to adopt different methodologies to reach out to the students and provide quality learning resources, year after year in an incremental manner.
The BOS, with an objective to enable the students to sail through the present times, announces 2nd Batch of FREE ‘Virtual Coaching Classes’ for Final course students commencing from 28th October 2020. These classes are conducted for students who will be appearing in Final May 2021 examination.
Virtual Coaching Classes for Intermediate and Foundation levels will be starting in January 2021.
Schedule and Timings:
Students can attend the classes at: https://live.icai.org/bos/vcc/
The classes can also be viewed at ICAI YouTube channel.
- FREE for all levels.
- Streamed live using internet technology.
- Access live or viewed later as recorded lectures through hand-held devices such as smart phones, laptops, iPads, tablets, etc. anytime anywhere.
- Renowned subject expert faculty will take the sessions.
- Coverage of entire syllabus.
- Interactive in nature – with facility to raise questions.
- Examination focused approach.
|Last updated on 18th January, 2021