Policy for hosting comments received on documents hosted by Committee on Public Finance and Accounting Standards for Local Bodies for submission of comment on website of the Institute
This policy is with regard to the due process to be followed for the submission of comments online on the various documents issued by the Committee on Public Finance and Accounting Standards for Local Bodies on the Institute’s website, namely, www.icai.org
1. An option to submit comments online is provided with each document hosted on the website of the Institute for comments by the Committee on Public Finance and Accounting Standards for Local Bodies (hereinafter referred to as CPF&ASLB). Details such as Name and E-mail ID are required to be mandatorily provided by the comment submitter. Organisation’s Name and Membership Number may also be provided at the option of the comment submitter.
2. After the comment is submitted, an automated reply via e-mail will be sent to the comment submitter acknowledging the comments submission.
3. Comments received after the last date for submitting comments will not be hosted on Institute’s website even though the CPF&ASLB may decide to consider the same while finalising the document under consideration.
4. The CPF&ASLB reserves the right to not to host the comments submitted online on the website of the Institute in appropriate cases.
5. The comments will be hosted on the website of the Institute only after the appropriate authority approves its hosting. Post approval, an intimation email will be sent to the comment submitter, informing that his/her comment has been hosted on the website of the Institute.
6. The comments so approved by the Committee will be made available for public viewing till a request is made by the CPF&ASLB secretariat to remove the same from the website of the Institute.
7. CPF&ASLB reserves the right to remove the comments without any explanation to the comment submitter in that regard.
8. The decisions on comments received are made on collective basis by the CPF&ASLB. Accordingly, the CPF&ASLB will not respond or reply individually to each comment submitter as to the disposal of his/her comments.
9. In case any comments are received in a mode other than online, the same will also be hosted on the website of the Institute by the CPF&ASLB Secretariat, if received before the comment date.