- After login, from the Menu bar, click on Bulk UDIN for Certificates. Minimum 3 certificates and Maximum 300 certificates can be generated using this procedure.
- Download template file from Download Template button and open in Excel. Please note that the .xlsx file can be opened in Excel 2007 and later versions.
- Select Certificate type from drop down.
- Input dates in the format as per your system/computer (generally it is in mm/dd/yyyy or as 10 June 2020). Excel will format dates automatically in required format i.e dd-mm-yyyy. Do not use copy paste in this cell.
- Fill in all the parameters and values.
- Save the file.
- Click on the upload file on the Certificate Form on UDIN Portal.
- Select the file just saved now.
- Portal will populate the data in the Form. Verify the data so populated.
- If correct, Send and Verify OTP and Submit.
- Alternatively, the option of filling the details of Type of Certificates, Dates and key fields etc. is available on the form itself.