- The MISSION of the Editorial Board is, to convey regularly to the members, professional knowledge, matters of interest of profession, matters relating to the Institute and its activities and such other matters as deemed to be of educational/professional value in a structured manner, through the journal `The Chartered Accountant’.
- To invite and publish articles relevant to profession from eminent personalities
- To publish latest notifications and circulars relevant to the profession
- To publish news/information regarding forthcoming activities/events of the Institute, its regional councils and branches
- To update the knowledge of the members through publication of latest amendments in the statute, etc.
- To publish the technical pronouncements as released by the Council of the Institute from time to time
- To publish any other material relevant to the profession
- To ensure that through such publications the image of the Institute is enhanced internationally.