|Training for Trainers workshop for CPE Resource Persons of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India organized by the Continuing Professional Education Committee of the Institute
|The Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Committee is pleased to announce the conduct of Training for Trainers workshop at Goa from 6th to 8th July 2007, which is intended to cover prospective resource persons from the Western Region|
- Duration of workshops – 3 days
- Type of workshop – Residential
- Course Curriculum – Inputs on making training more effective and inputs on subject specific presentations. First day would cover Presentation Skills; second day would cover IFRS and Accounting Standards; and third day would cover Auditing and Assurance Standards and Quality Control Standards for Practice Units.
- Participant Requirements – Participants should be committed, capable of public speaking, have at least 5 years’ experience in practice, teaching and training on subjects directly relevant to the profession. The participants should be able to attend to the requirements of faculty of the maximum number of branches in the Region. The participants should give a declaration that they would participate in minimum five programmes as faculty at the CPE programmes to be organized by the Regional Councils/Branches of the Institute.
- No of Participants per workshop - 50
- Institute Financial Support – Participants would be paid boarding, lodging and II Class AC fare from their place of residence to the training venue, by the Institute. The Institute would make arrangements for stay of the participants on twin sharing basis. The cost of material shall also be borne by the Institute.
|Nominations are invited from technical resource persons fulfilling the requirements mentioned at point No.4 above alongwith detailed profile indicating the compliance of the requirements mentioned at point No.4 above and the declaration for participating in minimum number of CPE programmes should be sent to the Secretary, CPE Committee before 20th June 2007. The exact dates and venue will be informed only to the selected resource persons in due course. |
|Course Director for Training for Trainers workshops|
CA. S. L. Daga, FCA
Chairman, CPE Committee
Mobile No.: 98 490 23555
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
|Course Coordinator for Training for Trainers workshop at Goa|
|CA. Preeti P. Mahatme, FCA|
Member, CPE Committee
Mobile No.: 9822100670
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org