Disciplinary Committee (u/s 21 D read with section 17)
President in Office, Disciplinary Committee (u/s 21 D read with section 17)
CA. Aniket Sunil Talati, President
- CA. Aniket Sunil Talati, President in Office
- CA. Ranjeet Kumar Agarwal, Vice-President in Office
- CA. Umesh Sharma
- CA. Sridhar Muppala
- Dr. P.C. Jain
Disciplinary Committee (old) under section 21D of the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949
- To investigate and hold enquiries in respect of a complaint or Information against a member of the Institute under Section 21 (pending with the Council prior to the date of coming into force of the new Disciplinary Mechanism i.e. 17th November, 2006), where the Council is prima facie of opinion that the member has been guilty of any professional or other misconduct.
- Summoning of witnesses related to the case, enforcing their attendance and examining them on oath.
- Discovery and production of any documents and receiving evidences on affidavit.
- To submit its Report of enquire to the Council of the Institute for its consideration and for award of punishment/making recommendation of punishment to the High Court.
Findings of the Council under old mechanism(Section 21-D of the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949) for the year 2019-2020
Cases before the Disciplinary Committee (under the old mechanism) as on date