Publication & CDS Directorate
Convenor, Publication & CDS Directorate
CA. Sushil Kumar Goyal
Phone: 098300 88400
Mobile: 99034 03821
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Term of Reference of Publication Directorate
- To monitor effectiveness of Central Distribution System (CDS)
- To monitor and find ways and means to reduce Turn Around Time (TAT) in the complete cycle from Registration to the Course till delivery of the Study Material.
- To consider inclusion of more and more saleable material through CDS portal apart from publications.
- To monitor performance of various vendors engaged by the Office related to the activity of the Directorate through tender process.
- To monitor and control stock availability position and dispose off obsolete stock.
- No hard copy of member publications be sent to Regional Offices & Branches for sale. Only specimen copy be sent to them for display.
- Directorate to ensure that all five Regional Offices and 164 branches have all member publications in soft form in one of their PCs.
- To do effective marketing of CDS portal amongst Members & Students
Note : The Council, at its 382nd meeting held on 25th-26th March, 2019 and continued on 15th-16th April, 2019 decided to convert `Publication & Central Distribution Monitoring Group’ into “Publication Directorate” and assigned the above functions to it.
- CA. Sushil Kumar Goyal, Convenor
- CA. Rajendra Kumar P, Deputy Convenor
- CA. Anil S Bhandari
- CA. Prafulla P Chhajed
- CA. Chandrashekhar V Chitale
- CA. Shriniwas Y Joshi
- CA. Aniket S Talati
- CA. Dayaniwas Sharma
- CA. Prasanna Kumar D
- CA. G Sekar
- CA. Ranjeet Kumar Agarwal
- CA. Pramod Kumar Boob
- CA. Anuj Goyal
- CA. Hans Raj Chugh
- CA. Pramod Jain
- CA. (Dr.) Sanjeev Kumar Singhal